Following the GtGtG web conference, Joe CoWhick and I decided to speak about expanding the offering of his swing training aids on the web.
Today, Joe and I had our first conversation and I was glad to walk him through a process to take his existing website www.joecowhick.com and detemine;
- Does he have a viable product?
- Does he have a decent website?
- Does it contain a method to sell his product (s)?
- Can he upgrade the search engine optimization on the site?
- Does he have an email list of his friends and clients?
- Can he implement an email campaign?
- How engaged in Social Media is he?
During our conversation, Joe mentioned that his product was available on Gary Wiren's website,http://www.golftrainingaids.com. Of course, I went to the site and found that his product was indeed there, but, that, just so like so many others is was buried deep in with many other products. I advised him to call the company and ask to have it highlighted for a short period following Christmas. That would, at least provide a bit of a bump in promotion.
While on the site, I realized who Gary Wiren was and decided to check out his site. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice his site was and the value of the videos and other information within the site.
Below is one of his videos I found interesting. Click on his name above to see his other videos.