Mission – HisKingdom.golf facilitates the coalescing of golf ministries online and at events such as the 2014 US Open, 2015 Masters and other events leading up to the 2016 Olympics for the purpose of conducting evangelism and discipleship opportunities as well as other activities to give the Gospel through golf.
But how will HisKingdom.golf enhance this effort?
- The HisKingdom.golf website will continue to give the Gospel and promote stories that show Jesus Christ's work in the game of golf, including, hopefully, regular video interviews of Pro's involved in competition.
- HisKingdom.golf will partner with Mulligan Magazine to promote, distribute and contribute to the content edifying Jesus Christ.
- HisKingdom.golf will partner with the Challenge Golf Association and, hopefully, establish a number of CGA events with the assistance of the Christian Business Men's Connection network; introducing golfers to Jesus
- HisKingdom.golf will promote all Christian ministries who use the game of golf as a way to reach out to golfers in the name of Jesus Christ
- HisKingdom.golf will conduct events similar to the Open Doors for the Open 2014 to have a presence at large golf tournaments, handing out Gospel oriented information and publishing information on HisKingdom.golf and social media.