Our Goal is Fellowship and Fun!!
See the schedule below
1. You and your partner are registered for a 10-week competitive golf league schedule.
2. You and your partner will receive the book "Mulligan" from Bill during the first week of competition, March 26, 2017. We will cover Chapter 1 with our partner during week two, April 2. (More info to follow.)
3. You and your partner will compete against an identified team each week in a 2-man best ball 9 hole competition. (You can play 18 holes, but the front nine best ball will determine the winner of the match.)
4. You and your partner will contact your competitors to arrange a day of play during the competition week. The match may be played anytime during that designated week at the designated golf course. For instance, week 1 will be March 26th through April 1st at Old Fort Golf Club. You will schedule a match between you, your partner and your competitor team for some day during that week's time. You or your partner or competitor team will arrange a tee time at the Old Fort Golf Club, say on Tuesday afternoon at 3 PM. Each player shows up and pays their own green fee; nine holes (competition) or 18 holes.
You and your partner will receive the book "Mulligan"
- You and your partner will play your own ball on each hole. The maximum score for the hole is triple bogey, so after hitting your triple bogey shot, pick up your ball and your score for that hole is a triple bogey.
- Let's say you and your partner are playing hole #1. You score a bogey and your partner picks up his ball after triple bogey. Your team best ball score for that hole is a bogey. Your competitors each score a bogey on that hole as well, so their score for that hole is also a bogey (best ball score). The first hole is "halved" or tied and the match is still even. On the second hole you score a par and your partner scores a par. Your score for that hole is a par. Your competitors score a bogey and a double bogey. Your team won the second hole and your team is now "1 up".
- You continue the competition for the rest of the nine holes and the team that is "up" after the ninth hole wins the match.
- In case of a tie, each team will get 1 point in the competition. The winning team in the match gets 2 points, the tied teams each get 1 point and the losing team gets 0 points.
6. You will text the results of the match to Bill (774-212-2265).
Any questions - text Bill @ 774-212-2265
The schedule and team information will be posted soon.
We plan on conducting an end of the competition golf tournament as well.
Any questions, don't hesitate to text Bill @ 774-212-2265 or email email@example.com.